Mavericks Group Limited - Company # 1723029
By purchasing any goods from this site, you accept and acknowledge the following:
- You are purchasing goods from Mavericks Group Ltd.
- All goods remain the property of Mavericks Group Ltd until payment has been received in full.
- Prices generally show both the GST inclusive and exclusive amounts.
- Unless otherwise specified, Mavericks Group Limited is not associated with the manufacturers of, or the approved agents or re-sellers of any of the products it sells or otherwise supplies.
- Mavericks Group Limited is an independent re-seller of genuine products and is not necessarily approved to do so by the manufacturers of those products or their agents or dealers nor is it required to be.
- Many of the products sold by Mavericks Group Ltd are branded (parallel) imports and manufacturers warranties may not apply.
- Some products may not have factory serial numbers in place and may not be able to be registered on manufacturers website(s).
- You may place an order via any of our websites, by email, by telephone or in person.
- Payment may be made by cash, bank deposit or credit card (surcharge may apply).
- Once payment has been received, your order will process and ship.
- Processing and shipment will generally be done within a few days.
- Purchaser will be notified is an order is held up for any reason.
- No compensation is payable for any delay in providing a product or service.
- Delays caused by freight companies or courier services are out of our control
Some items are too large to travel with standard courier. They must be sent by truck or other alternative service. We reserve the right to hold or cancel an order where incorrect shipping option is chosen. We will always attempt to contact the buyer should this happen.
- We accept payment by Bank Transfer, Credit/Debit Card, Cash and Payment upon Pickup.
- Payment by bank transfer may be subject to banking industry clearance delays and may not show in our account immediately.
- 'Card not present' credit card purchases will not be shipped until our credit card processor approves the transaction. This is usually a same day clearance but can run over into the next day. Delivery may be delayed if this should occur.
- Payment by credit/debit card may be subject to a convenience fee.
- The purchaser has the right to cancel their order up until the time that order is shipped.
- Once shipped to the purchaser, an order cannot be cancelled but may be returned subject to our returns policy.
Delivery & Assembly
- This service is only available in certain areas and we reserve the right to cancel any request for this service out side of those areas. Any payment made for a cancelled service will be refunded.
- Assembly of any product may be carried out at the receiving address or at our location prior to delivery.
- Delivery is to the location address specified and is to the front door, garage or other location deemed acceptable to the delivery driver at the time.
- Delivery cannot be made if there is a risk to the health and/or safety of the delivery person at the delivery location. Deliveries cancelled under these circumstances are non refundable.
- Delivery is carried out as per our schedule and by arrangement with the purchaser.
- Delivery times and/or dates may be changed for any reason. We will endeavor to notify the recipient if we have to make any such changes.
- The delivery person is not permitted to move furniture or other items belonging to any other party in order to carry out the delivery of the product.
- Mavericks Group Limited will not be liable for any damages incurred by the misuse of any product it provides.
- Please follow all instructions for the safe use of purchased products where applicable.
Website Errors, Faults Or Malfunctions
- Mavericks Group Ltd will not be obligated to complete or process any sale of any product or service where that sale or service is or may be affected by a technical issue or site error or malfunction or where incorrect information is published on any of our websites. This includes incorrect price information for products and/or services such as shipping as well as incorrect stock level indications.
- Mavericks Group Ltd will refund all funds paid to Mavericks Group Limited when a transaction is cancelled or otherwise deleted.
- Where a transaction is modified in such a way that the total cost of that transaction is less than the amount paid, a refund will be provided to the customer for the difference. This includes such things as the removal of a product from an order due to insufficient stock or for any other reason.
- In general, all funds returned to customers, will be returned via the same method as they were paid.