Terms & Conditions
Mavericks Terms & Conditions
All goods remain the property of Mavericks until payment has been received in full.
All prices include GST (if applicable).
The Company provides the following warranties on goods sold:
- Some of the products we sell are branded imports and not be covered by standard manufacturer’s warranty. Goods under this category are sold by Mavericks Group Ltd with a 1 year warranty from the date of purchase unless otherwise specified.
- Mavericks Group Ltd shall have, at its sole discretion, the option to repair, replace or refund the price paid for any defective product.
- All warranty claims are Return To Base unless otherwise agreed upon by Mavericks Group Ltd and the customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to have any faulty or defective product returned to Mavericks Group Limited. Any freight charges or other expenses incurred in making the equipment available for repairs shall be at the Customer’s cost.
- The Limited Warranty does not cover abuse, misuse, accidental damage, improper care, alteration, operation outside the specifications of use, fire damage or modifications or repairs from any other person other than the Mavericks Group Limited or its agents.
- Mavericks Group Limited will under no circumstances be liable for any incidental, consequential or other damages resulting from the use of any goods sold.
Returns & Refunds
We are happy to arrange a refund / exchange or credit subject to the terms and conditions below.
- We do not offer refunds or credits because you have simply changed your mind.
- You must notify us within 7 days from date of purchase to be eligible for any exchange or credit.
- All returns (other than for faulty goods) are subject to a 15% restocking fee and any shipping costs incurred in the transaction / return. This includes goods returned because the wrong size was ordered.
- The customer shall be responsible for shipping costs for all returns.
- Goods returned will only be accepted if unused and returned with original packaging (if applicable).
- Mavericks reserves the right to refuse any return if, in the opinion of Mavericks, the goods have been used or soiled in any way.
- ALL returns must approved prior to those goods being returned. This can be achieved by contacting Mavericks Group Limited via email@example.com or through the Contact Us page on any of our websites.